Saturday, August 22, 2009

melted.

i was descending the escalator today and asking my stupid sister to watch that tv commercial infront of her.

All of the sudden someone from the ascending escalator said hello.

And the first thing that struck my mind was 'OMG he's so cute' :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay la, all he said was "eevon" =.=

i was descending the escalator again later and i saw another guy. not that cute but still okay la.

it was thed jin hern :D couldn't believe that jin actually goes shopping with his mom.




okay. enough of crap stories.



My sister and i went watch ghost of girlfriend past today in OU. it was damn good. funny and touching. i couldn't stop my tears from wetting my cheeks especially at the ending. AWWW. and due to both of our short term memories, we spent almost 20 minutes figuring out where we came from.
and fortunately due to my stupidness i felt happy for once in my life.
I SAW THAT CUTE GUY AGAIN *winks*



Anyways, my point of shopping today was to find a pair of flats which unfortunately they don't have my size. So,yee ling, we might need to hunt for my flats on monday. so get ready to shop. hehe.






p/s : my post is 987654321 much longer than feon-na's :)
pp/s: yee ling, i dont mind watching ghost of girlfriend past with you AGAIN







- l e N g -

No comments:

Post a Comment