Sunday, August 23, 2009

HORNY OLD MAN!

Every Sunday, my sister goes to tution at Petaling Street. Today, something bad happened. My parents dropped her at KL 1's 7-eleven to buy sweets incase she felt sleepy during classes. There was this old man about 50-60 years old standing outside. He stared at my sister and followed her in 7-eleven. Luckily, my dad saw him staring. I quickly went out of the car and entered. I saw the horny old man following my sister around the shop. I felt so pissed at him. I mean, what's wrong with him?? Already he's so old, why does he want to look at young girls? The horny man stood right beside me and started smiling a very ugly horny smile. I told my brother to ask my mum to get out of the car but he didn't.

After walking for some time, the horny man left. We paid for the sweets and exited. Guess what? There he was standing right outside. He followed my sister until we reached the car and left KL 1. That horny man has some problem =.=. After I went in the car, I found out that this was not the first time my sister encountered a horny man. There was another time, another horny man actually wanted to pay my sister. What's happening to the world these days?? So many horny men!! Well, its not entirely their fault. My sister was wearing a very extremely short skirt.

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS
Please dress decently especially when you go to places like Petaling Street. You will never know when you will encounter a horny man.

loveyou,
shuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment