Tuesday, September 29, 2009

RAYA!!


This is my cousin, bang piq. I used to have a crush on him when i was small. haha. I was so childish. He's 19.




                  He used to be a lot taller than me last time. haha. I guess i grew. hmmm











                                                                       Raya raya raya.. 




                                                           vikram vikram vikram..



                                                          haha. look at mimin's face.







                                      all of them except the kid in green are umi's siblings.




this is umi! my forever! my cousin n my favourite person in life. she's really funny n she has 9 siblings including her. youngest one is 5 mnths old. she's 2nd child.

No comments:

Post a Comment