Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Celebration

Today is ghost festival according to lunar calender. Just finished helping my mom burning some prayer stuff for the spirits. According to believes, we were not allowed to mention anybody's name while praying but my brother and i forgotten about it and called my aunt's name. Opps. But i guess nothing will happen, it was her nickname. *cross fingers*



can spot anything? my aunt asked me to take the picture and check :)

My school was celebrating MERDEKA today. The performance were quite interesting but i felt it was boring, maybe because i'm tired AND i realised that my friend,wei yeen is really FIERCE! I pity her future children.

Oh yeah, after 3 days of hard work doing our sejarah project, here's our project but its not complete yet.



we left the roof only






-l e N g-

No comments:

Post a Comment