Friday, December 18, 2009

my other darling

Hello! This is gonna be a short post, no worries =P

Let me introduce to you all a singer I've always admired
林宇中
RYNN LIM YU ZHONG!

What's so awesome about him:
1. He's Malaysian! He's from Kuching, Sarawak
2.He plays an acoustic guitar, not the noisy electric ones. sorry shuk, no offense
3.He composes his own songs
4.He's good-looking, at least to me no matter what the rest of u might say, i dun care!
5.His voice is just so amazinggggg...it melts my heart
6.Besides being a singer, he's an actor too!
7.If you really wanna know more, stop reading this and GOOGLE HIM!

Btw, I just bought his latest album!



And I was so hyper that all I did was camwhore with it...





I particularly like this one.



that's all for now.

wei yeen

No comments:

Post a Comment