Friday, November 6, 2009

leadership night














There was a funny moment of me and ee leng.
There was this particular one grape left on the plate, then ee leng took it with her fork. 
I remember there was one left and ee leng was taking it. So I thought she took it already.
Then i saw there was a grape left on the same plate. I took it n ate it. 
Then ee leng was holding the fork near her mouth then she looked at me with a funny look and she said 'eh!' hahahahaha.
She thought she took it already. It was so funny okayyyy. Should have seen the look on her face.
We were laughing like mad only.
Anyways, leadership night was so tiring n it was so exciting. 
I had a lotta fun with my gang. It was super duper nice. hehe! 
Pat's mum was funny also.
We were lining up already for the oath, then she stood up and signaling pat said that she wanted to go to the toilet. Then pat said dont then she sit back down and gave a thumb up. hahahaha. it was funny.
OH my parents and feon-na's parents were sitting together and they were talking n talking n talking!

-frh-

No comments:

Post a Comment