Sunday, January 31, 2010

BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!

OMGOMG!! I went to BOYS LIKE GIRLS concert on friday night with Ardi, Johan, Chong Kien and their other friends whose names have been forgotten XD. We were right at the back during the concert. Reached the place quite late la. Ardi was high and couldnt stand properly. He kept falling and was shouting and i dont know whats wrong with him. Malaysian bands and DJs were up first. DJ's were DJ GOLDFISH and another DJ whose name I have forgotten. Johan said that the DJ's name was DJ Chicken or sth like that. Sixth sense, Aizat and a hong kong guy called Khalil Fong. While sixth sense was performing on stage, Ardi and I sat in a corner. They were so noisy and the songs sounded kinda..... The lead was shouting in the freaking mic. =.= I spotted BLG!! upstairs and was like "ARDI!! THEY'RE UP THERE!!!" We went nearer for a closer look but I couldnt really see them la. I saw Martin walking and John posing for pictures. After Aizat finished, Khalil Fong performed. He has good english =D. Then..... BLG!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Songs performed:

1. I gotta feeling -> LOVE DRUNK!
2. FIVE MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!
3. SHE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND
4. HERO/HEROINE!
5. HEELS OVER HEAD!!!!!!!! =D
6. TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE!!!!!!!
7. HEART HEART HEARTBREAK!
8. THUNDER!!!!! <3
9. THE GREAT ESCAPE!!

Martin has the most sexiest voice ever!!! The way he talks and sings <3 *melts* =P hehehe. Oh and I met Derrick there and Andrew. Derrick recorded the songs buttttt the video has NO SOUND!! =( NOOOOOOO!! Its so sadddd that Jullya wasn't there to go crazy with me =(. I MISS YOU WOMAN!! She had tuition. Sorry ppl! there are no pics for me to post. Standing at the back and I can't really see that much.

iloveblgalot!<3
shuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment