Friday, January 29, 2010

ellie & carl.

Russell: The wilderness must be explored! Caw-caw, rawwwr!

goshh. i hate this boy -_-.

but, i simply love UP!

Russell: Sit boy. Hey look, he’s trained! Shake. Uh-huh. Speak.
Dug: Hi there.
Carl: Did that dog just say “Hi there”?
Dug: Oh yes.
Carl: Whaa!
Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.

Dug: I was hiding under your porch because I love you. Can I stay?
Carl: Can you stay? Why, you’re my dog aren’t ya? And I’m your master!



Russell: Good afternoon. My name is Russell. And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54, Sweat lodge 12. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
Carl: No.
Russell: I could help you cross the street.
Carl: No.
Russell: I could help you cross your yard.
Carl: No.
Russell: I could help you cross… your porch.
Carl: No.
Russell: Well, I gotta help you cross something.
Carl: No, I’m doing fine.

HAHAHAHA!

this makes me sad ;|.

feon-na

No comments:

Post a Comment