Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lost.

Hello everybody :)

It's been months years since I update this blog. D: I guess everyone is busy with college and exams. I'm currently sitting for my A2 and I'm stress + sad. I don't know. Mixed emotions I have here :'( I'm not ready for my papers, parents been pressuring on me what course I'm taking after A-levels. I can't make up my mind. I don't know what I want to study or what I like.

I just can't wait for my exams to over, so I get to PARTY WITH MY GIRLS !!! Going on a road trip with them (if possible), sleepover :). Oh, I just remember, my boyfriend gave me a new nickname, 'chicken ass', apparently I talk non-stop and I always ask him silly and foolish questions. but I'm just curious. And I never understand his 'sick' jokes apparently. I always laugh at the wrong timing. Its so awkward.

I've learned something recently, appreciate what you have, especially YOUR FAMILY.  No point regretting in the future. Don't compare yourself with others and don't be jealous of others. Make your own stories :)

 I think that's all, just a short post, need to get back to revision. 


 I HATE MAKING DECISIONS!! I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL REGRET ONE DAY FOR WHAT I'VE CHOSEN :(  



" Time is priceless. You can spend it. But you can't keep it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back"  

Time flies.


- l e N g -


No comments:

Post a Comment