Thursday, May 10, 2012

latest obsessions..

HI!

Its been a looongggg time! I know :) My exams are coming up in less than a week and i finish June 22 then I start uni in early July!! Time friggin' FLIES!!

Ever since tumblr (tomblr) i became a full-time fangirl. yes its bad but jkgasdhfkashbfkafk i don't care! so here's the list of my latest obsessions :D

I've always been obsessed with my fav bands so we can leave them out of the list ;) but i shall just put a photo of my all time favourite band - ALL TIME LOW! :D


yess they're posing with bananas in their underwear and this is a really old picture. i love them :)

Then i became infected with one direction infection. it was unexpected and i hated myself for loving them so much at one time but i learned to accept that i do. so they're now my BABIES :D


and i also started watching SUPERNATURAL more than a year ago. ALL THESE FEEEEELSSS!! you people have to watch it! 7 seasons and it never fails to make me have all the feels ever existent!!



i watch doctor who too! but if i were to post every band and tv show i watch, this post will be SHIT ASS LONG! so lets just have one of each category here :)

After watching thor, I FELL HEELS OVER HEAD FOR LOKI. I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND! BUT I DID!! I LOVE LOKI SO MUCH IT!! look at my tomblr  dashboard!

he may be evil but he was misunderstood and betrayed! my poor baby :(

so after falling for loki, i fell for the actor who played loki! THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON!

this man is so attractive! he's british, speaks french, greek, latin, spanish and who knows what else!! :D

here's a more decent picture of all time low :D

they saved my life many times together with the maine! :) okay i'll post a photo of the maine too :D


you guys also have to download the avengers OST! its really reallyyy good!! :D :D one of my favourites on the OST is unbroken by black veil brides and I'm alive by shinedown :)

and before i go, GOOD LUCK TO ALL A-LEVEL STUDENTS TAKING THE EXAMS! WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS AND PARTY HARD! :)

I miss our gang. I miss everyone :(


byeee!!
-shuk :)







No comments:

Post a Comment