Sunday, October 4, 2009

Malacca

Hi readers!

My uncle from UK came back so we went to Malacca. We did nothing much la. 1st we ate the chicken rice ball then walked a bit and ate some more. Basically, the whole trip was more like an eating trip. Then, before I got into the car to come home, I saw this.


This picture was taken specially for pat. When I saw it, it instantly reminded me of her. Pat. see how much i think of you =D

In the car I was reading sejarah. My sister gave me 2 chewing gums. While chewing and reading sejarah, I fell asleep. When I woke up, the gum was GONE!!! I asked my sister "did you see me spit the gum out just now?" she said "ermmm i dont think so." I think i swallowed it la.

Sad news: Tyson from AAR has knee infection which spreaded to his blood stream. The concert has been postponed. I hope he's gonna be fine =). Get well soon TYSON!! love ya.

shuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment