Saturday, August 21, 2010

hello.

Hello dear readers,

It has been a while since i last blogged. I have been tumblr-ing more nowadays. Sorry =p
Anyway, here are the latest updates from school and life itself :

I got myself into a conflict with ***. I'm still pissed though. SPM is in 3 months. I have been studying *i think* everyday for this week but I'm not sure if my hard working-ness would last till the very end. I hope it does. Time is flying very fast now. Too fast that both Ee Leng and I hoped that the 2 week holiday didn't exist! The syllabus has not been completed yet. :/ (bio & sej). What am I gonna do? =(

I just can't study sejarah without falling asleep even when I eat with loud ROCK music on. (TOKIO HOTEL <3) Sejarah is very powerful. I'm even struggling with maths, add maths and physics (esp the light chpt).

I have been learning to play a few songs on the piano.
1. It Ends tonight - AAR
2. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
3. 1000 meere/ oceans - Tokio Hotel.
I still can't play well. =(

MTV will be showing world stage on tv at 9 pm tonight. I can't wait! I shall be watching The Unborn later at 1.15 am =D
Been obsessed with Bill and Tom Kaulitz lately =DHere's a pic of them <3




bye!
shuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment