Wednesday, February 24, 2010

some people just don't read signs.

hello readers =D

I was having dinner a few days ago in a restaurant. I was eating halfway then I smelt smoke. My whole family turned towards the smoke smell and this was what we saw.

smart man right? =.= notice the do not smoke sign just above him?

CAUGHT RED-HANDED!!


dear readers, please do not do what this man is doing. Its so annoying to smell the smoke+nice food =.=

And tomorrow is supposed to be my dad's birthday. But, his surprise was ruined!! We secretly bought him a cake and kept it in the fridge. Usually he wouldn't open the fridge at that time but today, he just HAD to open it =.= There it was the cake sitting right in front of him. The secret was out so we celebrated 2 hours earlier =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =D

shuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment