Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Last Games Carnival

The girls of stfu has just participated in their final games carnival ever in cempaka schools. Sad isn't it? It has been a lot of fun but sadly, it has come to an end. Hopefully next year, we would come back to support our juniors. To all junior BERUANG members, I wish you all good luck. To my volleyball members, thank you for playing with me on Friday. I really enjoyed it =D Its okay that we have lost the first match. As long as we had fun. I made new friends during this period of time during practices like Philene, Wah Dat, Chou Fang and many more. =D

Sports Day is coming soon. After this, we would all be concentrating on our studies. SPM =.= This reminds me that I have not memorized my lisan yet. Monday will be a challenging day for me. Its going to be lisan all over again. Thanks to a few reasons like Puan Faezah coming into the class to announce sonething while I was doing my lisan and the house meeting we had, my lisan was delayed.

It has been 5 years since my very first games carnival as a secondary student. Time flies so quickly. To all Form 5s, enjoy our last year here together! Let this memory be with us forever!! =D

That's all from me.
shuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment