Monday, March 22, 2010

happy post!

Hello bloggie!

There has not been a post for a very long time. We used to update everyday but now we seldom update. Here's a post for you guys out there to know what makes us happy =D

This is my list of things that makes me happy.
1. Music! (BLG, AAR, ATL, MFH, Paramore, FLH, TH, Daughtry, Owl City, 3OH!3)
2. Rainbows
3. Smiles.
4. Waking up early in the morning and realize that I still have time to sleep esp when its raining.
5. Baths!
6. Knowing that my friends are happy!
7. Evenings.
8. Fairytales. ( I really want to know if they really do exist)
9. Finding something that has been missing for a very long time.
10. Knowing something others don't. =D
11. Learning something new
12. Imagination. ( Ivan i think you know what i mean =P)
13. Understanding add maths (this is impossible)
14. Sweet dreams.
15. The sound of dried leaves being stepped on. (I dont know why. dont ask)
16. Sleepovers with friends.
17. Knowing that I have my friends when I'm in trouble.
18. Being able to help them in return.
19. A starry night sky.
20. Coming home after a bad day in school.
21. Days in school after exams. (I'm really gonna miss these times)
22. The sound a guitar makes.
23. Listening to Wei Yeen sing when I'm feeling sleepy.
24. Gossiping with ee leng =D
25. Getting sand in between my toes.
26. Chatting with JUNIOR on skype.
27. The huge skype chat.
28. Getting a cold drink on a hot day!
29. Repeating my favourite songs over and over again!
30. Watching birds fly in flocks =D
31. The ability to fly (if only i could)
32. Doing a good deed (like helping an old woman carry her stuff)
33. A long ride in the car.
34. Daydreaming (but i dont like it when i snap back into reality)
35. Ardi and Ivan being friends again.
36. Thunder (the song)
37. Being a part of a surprise.
38. Making it through the day safely. (I always have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen)
39. Going to a place where I have never been before.
40. LOGAN LERMAN! MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE =D (me too - leng xD)

I'm sorry its such a long list. I'm not exactly done but this will do for now =D
shuk.


what makes me happy?
fortune cookies!
getting free smses from maxis.
Up as in the pixar one. i love carl.
playing football in the rain.
channel surfing.
the strong smell of freshly baked cookies when you're near famous amos :)
discovering flaws on celebrities xD
newly changed bedsheets.
getting high for no particular reason due to insufficient sleep.
flashback of hao zheng laughing on the grass after he saw ma yee ling missed a kick of the football.
being happy?
reading a quote somewhere in the internet which somehow makes total sense to myself.
lying down on bed with nothing to do.
sexual innuendo.
screenshots of awkward angles of people when on a video call.
when you're running in a shopping mall when a good catchy song plays. do you get what i mean? skipping along the corridors.

feon-na :D

Wei Yeen's Happy List:
1. Sunsets and Sunrise (even though physics ruined it, i still love it)
2. Being the first person to know something
3. Someone singing me to sleep
4. A full moon's night
5. Romance movies
6. Pink and White
7. Getting hyper for no reasons at all
8. Music
9. Guys with a heart-meltinggg voice
10. Seeing a good-looking non-celeb guy with good fashion sense
11. Being home alone
12. Talking on the phone where parents can't hear me
13. Lying on a shoulder when i'm dead tired
14. Beach
15. Picking up money from the floor!
16. Twilight (not the movie but the time)
17. Staring at the sky
18. Getting a satisfying haircut
19. Nice food
20. Waking up BY MYSELF after a good dream
21. Passing undang!
22. Presents
23. Smell of cream puff in Beard Papa's
24. Skype calls
25. Xing Wei laughing at everything
26. Hyper times with Feon-Na
27. Singing with Shuk Yin
28. Teasing Brenda
29. Pat's sarcasm
30. Boy-Related talk with Farah
31. Ee Leng's clumsiness
32. Yee Ling's jokes (even if its not funny sometimes. haha)
33. Able to wear something i thought i can't fit
34. Attending wedding parties
35. Save the best for last--->Ivan =)

Brenda 's happy list ngeheheh
1. wake up in the morning and then know is raining
2. talking on the phone
3. sleepover at friends house
4. bullying my sister at home
5. eating ice-cream after school at the guard house
6."having cheer practice with EE LENG !! : )"

Ee Leng's list =D

1. HOLIDAYS :D
2. seeing angel teasing edward
3. sleepovers
4. removing braces next year =D
5. spending time with my gang
6. cracking jokes with them
7. watching movies
8. thinking back my childhood memories together with my cousins, (laughing at our stupid-ness)
9. recalled memories in form 1, 2, 3 and 4
10. looking back pictures from form 1/2 when all of us were so tiny and small
11. when sis is not at home and the whole room is MINE xD
12. when everybody is in a good mood and HAPPY : )
13. i get what i want

Yee Ling's wonderful happy list. Teeheheheh...
1. A peaceful day
2. having fun with my 7 princess
3. watching movies
4. dreaming and imagining
5. bullying brenda..hahaah
6.crapping with my friends
7. shopping
8. talking with friends for the whole day.

Farah's sexy happy list. ahahaha
1. when my pimples are gone
2. when im having a great time with friends and family
3. when things goes smoothly
4. when he's happy, no matter what, im definitely happy. :D

Patricia's awesome happy list. ;p
1. Watching a sky filled with stars.
2. SURPRISES! (happy ones)
3. Eating a ripe mango. wth, but its true.
4. Eating durian! (D24)
5. Eating a popsicle on a hot day.
6. Spending quality time with my fam&friends. <3
7. Seeing ultra cute animals. esp baby ones.
8. When the sky is a nice pinkish-purple/reddish-orange.
9. When the clouds are really white, big and fluffy.
10. Having a good sleep after a long day.
11. Having my plans for the day work out smoothly.
12. When the tuition teacher cancels tuition. (not last minute tho)
13. Holidays.
14. Seeing certain people getting annoyed when you annoy them.
15. Snow.
16. When my favourite songs play on the radio.
17. Having a nice hot/cold shower after having sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment