Wednesday, July 7, 2021

OMG -2021

 Hi hello and omg. The last post was 2013!!!!! 8 freakin’ years agoooooooo! 

So anyway in case you guys are wondering this blog belongs to 8 of us- me (Farah), pat, yee ling, shuk, Brenda, na, Ee Leng and Wei yeen. Like.. we share this blog. 

Let me catch you up. First of all, we are all in our late 20s now. We created this blog when we were like form 4 (16 y/o) or something.

Also Ma Yee Ling got married πŸ₯°πŸ˜ in Bali, Indonesia - June 2019

From the left : Joo Kei, Pat, Me, Wei Yeen, Feon-Na, Yee Ling, Nico, Ee Leng, Bridesmaid, Joe Ee, Shuk, Angel

We’ll catch you up tons but first since I’m checking in….. I’ll answer these questions voluntarily..



1. Single/married/divorced/widowed

2. Justin Bieber baby tiktok version. The dance is G

3. Yes 

4. Be loved

5. Battle in finding yourself

6. Dream - to be happy | ambition - to be a successful businesswoman

7. Kak Alya - Fa - Al - Ya - sayang 

8. Chemical engineer cum entrepreneur 

9. Picnic! 

10. ✨

11. T-shirt and denim shorts - my usual but favorite - 1 piece sweet vintage summer dress 

12. Hot milo + crackers & hot milk tea + butter biscuits - okay weird enough for some 

13. At the moment - what everybody is worried about. Personally me not achieving my goals

14. 


15. At the moment - Dylan & Barbara Breaking Ground

16. Oooof that hasn’t been happening for a while now but I’d say any quiet cafe with good ambience - I think either Dome or Q-Bistro lel

17. Loads! Latest one is managing the business! 

18. Loads! Fun and silly times with my bestfriends mostly! 

19. Both! 

20. Can I pick in between - uni life 😍😍

21. Bolognese babeh 

22. Oh you should see it - my closests know

23. πŸ‘°‍♀️πŸ’πŸ€΅‍♂️✨✨ 

24. At work

25. My family, friends, roof over my head, our health and opportunities

26. Sarawak, Malay, English - bits and pieces and out of practice mandarin, spanish, Greek, Hindi 

27. WFH

28. Karaoke, dancing, POVs, binge-watch superhero shows

29. Yes

30. Wow. I remember one particular Christmas event I had in 2019. Favorite one was I gotta say the one in 2014 *wink wink

31. Definitely 

32. Nothing at the moment but I used to play a lot on my phone particularly candy crush and spider - lame - but on PlayStation I used to play a lot of The Vampire Hunter. On PC - fallout vegas 

33. Would love to perform Haj in Mecca but for leisure - Israel

34. Acceptance and perseverance 

35. My parents 

36. Tbh I can’t even remember 

37. Hahahaha so I had a date with this person and right when we’re about to vibe I had a work call and I left because there was a meeting I had to attend that I forgot about 🀣🀣 and I never saw him again πŸ˜‚ thanks to the endless lockdowns we’ve been having over here

38. My bestfriend and mum 

39. YES! correction - lover 

40. This sort of cardigan thing I had since primary πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

41. Tv host for a kids show! πŸ˜ƒ

42. One that I tell myself over and over again - Fall in love with the wrong person 🀣

43. Kamah 

44. Funny vids πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

45. Person I love - but cologne wise - Bvlgari Man in Black 😍😍🀀

46. Martial arts 

47. I’ve eaten bugs before in Bangkok Chatuchak but I wouldn’t say that’s the grossest. I have to say it has to be one of the expired meals I had in the past but I just can’t remember 

48. Omg I have too many! πŸ”ž

49. Ones when all the people I love were there

50. Disrespect


Peace ✌🏻 out ~ Farah Alya Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment